2013 Stash Stainless Bass WARRANTY POLICY
All Stash Stainless Bass instruments are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. This warranty applies to the original owner only, and is not transferable under any circumstances.
Your new Stash Bass instrument is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the original owner, if used under normal operating conditions, subject to the limitations described below. This warranty is not transferable under any circumstances, and applies to the original owner only, provided the product is purchased as NEW from Stash Stainless Bass.
In order to validate your warranty, you must return your warranty registration card within fifteen (15) days following the original date of purchase. Please retain your original sales receipt as proof of purchase. If you need to file a warranty claim in the future, you can send in a photocopy of your receipt at that time.
STASH STAINLESS BASS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL OR OTHER SIMILAR DAMAGE SUFFERED BY THE PURCHASER OR ANY THIRD PARTY, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OR PROFITS OR BUSINESS OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE INSTRUMENT, WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR IN TORT, EVEN IF STASH STAINLESS BASS OR ITS AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND STASH STAINLESS BASS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY EXPENSES, CLAIMS OR SUITS ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO ANY OF THE FOREGOING.
This warranty does NOT cover the following:
- Any instrument that was purchased from anyone other than Stash Stainless Bass.
- Any instrument that has been modified or customized after shipment from Stash Bass Stainless.
- Any instrument that has been serviced by unauthorized persons (unauthorized persons are any persons or organizations other than Stash Stainless Bass).
- Any instrument whose serial number is missing, or has been altered in any way.
- Any instrument that has been damaged due to misuse, neglect or accident.
- Any instrument that has been subjected to extreme (above 70°C) temperature conditions.
- Normal wear and tear on any serviceable part of the instrument, including electronic controls and switches, jacks, surfaces scratches, tuning machines, strings, plastic shipping case.
- Subjective issues such as tonal characteristics,
- Freight charges to Stash Stainless Bass for warranty repairs.
- Any damage to an instrument in shipping.
No instrument may be returned to Stash Stainless Bass without prior authorization. If a return is to be made to Stash Stainless Bass, the customer must first obtain a Return Authorization number (RA#) by phone or email. Stash Stainless Bass will inspect any returned instrument, and upon approval, and at the sole discretion of Stash Stainless Bass, will replace any part or parts deemed defective. The customer is responsible for the cost of shipping the instrument to Stash Stainless Bass; and insuring the shipment. The instrument must be returned in its original packaging.
All shipping and insurance, including any perceived "collector" value, are the sole responsibility of the original purchaser.
The foregoing constitutes the only warranty made by Stash Stainless Bass with respect to the products and is made expressly in lieu of all other warranties expressed or implied.